Well, folks, it’s been a while. I’ve fallen tragically behind in my blogging. The winter really got me down, and then life got busy. It’s no excuse, really, but it’s what I’m going with. So, I am sorry for my absence.
So much has happened in my time away, that I fear it may take me all day to write one solid update. So, I think I will break things down a little. At the moment, I don’t have time to write anything solid, anyway. In any case, here’s a brief run down of what’s been going on:
– Quit one job
– Moved to another job (closer to home, and better work!)
– Ran the Gazelle Girl Half Marathon
– Got another job (at a local running store. Be still my beating heart I’m in heaven)
– Ran the River Bank Run 25k
– Watched my brother graduate from Law School
– Ran the Bayshore Marathon
At some point or another, I hope to write posts about a couple of those races (Bayshore in particular).
Every month I set month long goals for myself, be they physical or monetary or whatever. So, for June, I think my goal is going to be to update at least once a week (something at least somewhat meaningful). So, now that I’ve thrown that out there, I have to stick to it, right?
If you’re still here with me, I thank you for your patience. I think I can get myself back on track with this goal. Who knows? It could be fun!